There is plenty of demand for information that is simple and accessible.
What does DFI stand for?
DFI stands for Demand for Information
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of DFI
We have 151 other meanings of DFI in our Acronym Attic
- Data Field Identifier
- Data Flow Information
- David Fraisse Impact (French employment consultancy)
- Decreased Fuel Ingestion
- Deduct from Invoice (finance)
- Déduction Fiscale pour Investissement (French: Tax Deduction for Investment)
- Deep Foundations Institute
- Deep Fried Ice-Cream
- Defense Forecasts Incorporated
- Defiance, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Demeures de France Investissements (French real estate company)
- Département Fédéral de l'Intérieur (French: Federal Department of the Interior; Switzerland)
- Department of Financial Institutions (various US state governments)
- Depository Financial Institution
- Derivatives & Financial Instruments (International tax journal)
- Design Fabrication Installation Resume
- Design for Innovation
- Design for Installability
- Design from Italy
- Design, Fabrication and Installation (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boston Ventures managing partner Vikrant Raina said the deal "fits exactly with (our) strategy of investing in leading providers of user-paid information serving large markets with high demand for information products.
There is a real demand for information on CIS accounting reform, according to Frederick, especially from international capital markets that wish to invest in the CIS.