95 This work explains demand flow technology and offers tools and techniques, including mathematical models and calculations, for using it to transform manufacturing organizations.
What does DFT stand for?
DFT stands for Demand Flow Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFT
We have 122 other meanings of DFT in our Acronym Attic
- Deaerating Feedwater Tank
- Deal Fell Through
- Decayed and Filled Tooth (dentistry)
- Deep Flexor Tendon
- Deep Space Network Frequency and Timing System
- Defect and Fault Tolerance
- Defer First Transmission
- Defibrillation Threshold
- Dégénérescences Fronto-Temporales (French: Frontotemporal Degeneration; neurology)
- Delabre-France-Tôlerie (French sheet metal company)
- Démences Fronto-Temporales (French: Frontotemporal dementia)
- Density Functional Theory
- Department for Transport (UK)
- Deployment For Training
- Depot Field Team
- Depth-First Traversal (algorithm)
- Design Flow Technology
- Design For Test
- Detailed Financial Transaction (healthcare data exchange)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kampouris left his mark on American Standard with a bold gamble--introducing the Demand Flow Technology process to the company's manufacturing operation--that untimately provided a solid foundation for further reforms that Poses has begun to deploy.