Moreover, its Grand Kru cell site has been configured with voice-over-IP over satellite, using Demand Assigned Multiple Access (DAMA) technology.
What does DAMA stand for?
DAMA stands for Demand Assigned Multiple Access (NATO and International Standards)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DAMA
We have 36 other meanings of DAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Appearance Model
- Mothers against Dyslexia (aka Dyslexia against Mothers)
- Defended Area Model II Engagement Evaluation
- Defended Area Model II Engagement Planning
- Dark Matter
- Data Administration Management Association
- Data Management Association (Lutz, FL)
- Data Mining and Analysis
- Décoration Agencement Mobilier Aquitaine (French: Decorative Furniture Fittings Aquitaine)
- Demand Activated Manufacturing Architecture
- Department of the Army Materiel Annex
- Deutsche Arzneimittel-und Medizinprodukteagentur (German: German Medicines and Medical Devices Agency)
- Discharge Against Medical Advice
- Drapeaux de l'Anneau-Monde Alliance (French: Flags of the Ring World Alliance)
- Development and Application of Methods for Actuator Diagnosis in Industrial Control Systems
- Data Association Methods with Applications to Law Enforcement
- Dayton Area Minority Adoptive Parents (Dayton, OH)
- Department of the Army MSE Action Plan
- Designs and Models for Aquatic Resource Surveys (Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR)
- Dental Appliance Manufacturers Audit Scheme
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the contract, DynCorp also will upgrade the radios with the Demand Assigned Multiple Access (DAMA) capability.
We have added training on the Demand Assigned Multiple Access mode of operations for our 31Cs and we are working to procure an upgraded simulator to expand our capability to provide this training in other signal courses.