Gamma-tocotrienol has two extra methyl groups, while delta-tocotrienol has only one extra methyl group.
What does dT3 stand for?
dT3 stands for Delta-tocotrienol (component of vitamin E)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of dT3
- Development Test/Operational Test
- Development Tests/Operational Tests Readiness Review
- Design Time / Total Development Time Ratio
- Dental Technician First Class (Naval Rating)
- Dorsal Transverse 1 (neurology)
- Dental Technician Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Domestic Technology Transfer
- Dynasty Tactics 2 (video game)
- Second Designated Target
- Dental Technician Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Datatypes for DTDs
- Defensive Tactics for Emergency Medical Services
- Double Taper 6 Sinking (flyfishing terminology; flyline designation)
- Double Taper 8 Floating (flyfishing terminology; flyline designation)
- Damage Tolerance Analysis
- Danske Turist Attraktioner (Danish: Danish Tourist Attractions)
- Dark Tongue Alliance (artists; Utah)
- Darlington Transistor Array
- Dartmoor Tourist Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The palm tocotrienol capsules were manufactured by Hovid Berhad and contained Tocomin SupraBio (62 mg alpha-to-cotrienol, 113 mg gamma-tocotrienol, 26 mg delta-tocotrienol and 92 IU of alpha-tocopherol).
15) Delta-tocotrienol alone reduced melanoma, but worked even better in combination with lovastatin.