Molecular characterization of the human delta-aminolevulinate dehydratase 2 (ALAD2) allele: implications for molecular screening of individuals for genetic susceptibility to lead poisoning.
What does ALAD stand for?
ALAD stands for Delta-Aminolevulinate Dehydratase (gene)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALAD
We have 26 other meanings of ALAD in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Local Authority Chief Housing Officers (UK)
- Asociacion Latino Americana de Cirujia Bucal
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Cirugía Buco Maxilo Facial
- American Lung Association of the City of New York
- Alabama Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (Troy, AL)
- Academic Librarians Assisting the Disabled
- Aircraft Launching and Arresting Device
- Arid Lands Agricultural Development Program (Lebanon)
- Asymptotic Location Area Method
- Automatic Liquid Agent Detector
- Delta-Aminolevulinic Acid Dehydratase (lead poisoning indicator)
- American Lung Association of the District of Columbia
- Advanced Large Area Detector Developments in InSb
- Astronomy Large Area Detective Development in Indium Antimonide
- Atmospheric Layer and Density Distribution of Ions and Neutrals
- Autonomous Learning Agents for Decentralised Data and Information (disaster management)
- American Lung Association of Delaware
- Asociacion Latinoamericana de Integracion (Spanish: Latin American Integration Association)
- Associazione Latino-Americana Di Integrazione (Italian: Latin American Integration Association)
- Adult Learning Documentation and Information Network (UNESCO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Effect of the delta-aminolevulinate dehydratase polymorphism on the accumulation of lead in bone and blood in lead smelter workers.
Effect of the delta-aminolevulinate dehydratase polymorphism of the accumulation of lead in bone and blood in lead smelter workers.