He encouraged students to join clubs such as Delta Nu Alpha and the Propeller Club.
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Delta Nu Alpha
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Daily News and Analysis (India; newspaper)
- Dark Native Apostle (gaming)
- Data Not Available
- Datanetwork Associates (Software)
- De Nieuw Amsterdam (theater group)
- Defense Nuclear Agency
- Definitely Not Attractive
- Delaware Nurses Association
- Delayed Neutron Activation
- Delivery Network Accelerator (BitTorrent)
- Denver Newspaper Agency (Denver, CO)
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Department of Native Affairs (various locations)
- Department(al) Network Administrator
- Dépense Non Admise (French: Non-Deductible Expense)
- Dermatology Nurses' Association
- Dernière Nouvelles d'Alsace (French newspaper)
- Dernières Nouvelles d'Algérie (French: Latest News from Algeria)
- Designated National Authority
- Designated Naval Aviator (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delta Nu Alpha and I would like to thank Georgia Southern University and its team for the tremendous job they did with the Journal for some 15 years.
the Traffic Club of New England and the Delta Nu Alpha Transportation Fraternity.
and was a member of the Delta Nu Alpha Transportation Fraternity and the Knights of Columbus.