During 2006 to 2007 the National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and Ahli United Bank won auctions for majority stakes in Al-Watany Bank of Egypt, National Bank for Development and Delta International Bank respectively.
What does DIBK stand for?
DIBK stands for Delta International Bank (stock symbol)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIBK
- Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy
- Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills
- Daegu International Bodypainting Festival (South Korea)
- Deaf International Basketball Federation
- Depth-Independent Buildup Factor (method)
- Digital Image-Based Finite Element Modeling
- Deep Inspiration Breath-Hold
- Device Independent Backup Interface
- Digital In-Band Interswitch Trunk Signaling
- Dry Island Buffalo Jump (band)
- Di-Iso Butyl Ketone (solvent)
- Dawood Islamic Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Drain Induced Barrier Lowering
- Diploma in Business Management
- Dubai Institute of Business Management (est. 1999; United Arab Emirates)
- DuPont Integrated Business Management
- Digital International Buddhism Organization
- DEC Business Oriented Language
- Digital Interactive Business Oriented Language
- Di-IsoButyl Phthalate
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 per cent in Ahli United Bank (Egypt, AUBE), [formerly Delta International Bank S.
AUB Egypt is a subsidiary of Bahrain's Ahli United Bank, which took control in 2006 and changed the name from Delta International Bank.