She attended the University of Oregon in 1924, 1925 and 1926, and was a member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority.
What does 3D stand for?
3D stands for Delta Delta Delta Sorority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of 3D
We have 5 other meanings of 3D in our Acronym Attic
- Cross Command Collaborative Environment
- James Clements Municipal Airport, Bay City, Michigan, USA (Airport Code)
- City-County Communications & Marketing Association
- Conjunctive Normal Form with 3 Variables Per Clause
- Computer Communications Company
- Computer, Communications and Compatibility
- 3rd Commando Regiment (gaming clan)
- Three Counties Radio (BBC Radio Station)
- Three-Controller Robust Average Current-Mode Control
- 3com Certified Solutions Associate (networking certification given by 3Com)
- Desire Discipline Dedication (Team 3D Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Dexter and Deedee (Dexter's Laboratory TV series)
- Dog Care/Maintenance (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Dudley Death Drop (pro wrestling move)
- Dull, Dirty and Dangerous (robotics)
- National Drunk and Drugged Driving (prevention)
- Third Day (band)
- Third District (Washington, DC)
- Three Dimensional
- Triple Diffused (bipolar technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She graduated from Adelphi University, where she was President of Delta Delta Delta sorority and a member of Beta Beta Beta National Biology Honorary Society.