It will feature five exhibits and will be operated by the Delta Cultural Center.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Delta Cultural Center (Helena, AR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Contracting Command
- Defense Control Center
- Delaware Correctional Center
- Delay Change Curve
- Délégation Catholique pour la Coopération (French: Catholic Delegation for Cooperation)
- Deleted in Colorectal Cancer
- Delgado Community College (Louisiana)
- Dell Computer Corporation
- Delta Catalytic Co.
- Delta Coordinating Controller
- Democratic Central Committee (politics; various locations)
- Démon Car Club (French car club)
- Denbighshire County Council (Wales, UK)
- Denton Chinese Church
- Denver Community Church (Colorado)
- Departamento de Ciência da Computação (Portuguese: Department of Computer Science)
- Department Computer Coordinators
- Dependent Care Connection
- Deployment Control Center
- Deputy Chief Constable (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Job: As deputy director, Miller will be responsible for leading the Department of Heritage's four museums: Historic Arkansas Museum, Mosaic Templars Cultural Center and the Old State House Museum, all in Little Rock, and the Delta Cultural Center in Helena-West Helena.
Permanent history exhibits are located in the Delta Cultural Center at 95 Missouri St.
Delta Cultural Center Recently renovated museum housed in a restored 1912 Missouri Pacific train depot tells the story of Arkansas' Delta region.
The Little Rock firm's winning Web sites were designed for both Arkansas clients (Bank of the Ozarks, Delta Cultural Center, Metro Little Rock Alliance and Birding & Watchable Wildlife of Arkansas) and regional and national clients (Dollywood, South Carolina Parks, Recreation & Tourism, Travel South USA, IMI, Resort Living Online Magazine and Silver Dollar City).