The tentative agreement was approved on May 21 by the Master Executive Council (MEC) of the Delta Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA), and now will be presented to pilots for review and ratification through June 30.
What does DALPA stand for?
DALPA stands for Delta Air Line Pilots Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DALPA
We have 1 other meaning of DALPA in our Acronym Attic
- Database Access Libraries for PDAs (Personal Digital Assistant; open source application)
- Death-Associated LIM-Only Protein
- Demande a la Poussière (French: Ask the Dust)
- Democratic and Agricultural Labour Party (Belize)
- Direct Amplification of Length Polymorphism (nucleic acids)
- Disability Assistance Loan Program
- Diverse Academies Learning Partnership (UK)
- Downpayment Assistance Loan Program (San Francisco, CA)
- Danish Airline Pilots Association
- Delaware American Legion Press Association
- Dutch Airline Pilots Association
- Direct Analysis of Large Protein Complexes
- Do All Possible
- Debt and Loan Restructuring (USDA)
- Digital Audio Legal Recorder (FAA)
- Direct Action Land Reform (Brazilian Amazon)
- Division of Adult Learning and Rehabilitation (New Hampshire)
- Dry Adiabatic Lapse Rate (meteorology)
- Department of the Army Logistics Readiness Liaison Visits
- Dramatic, Artistic and Literary Rights Organisation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delta remains ready to negotiate, according to Edward Bastian, chief financial officer of the airline, and Lee Moak, the chairman of the Delta Air Line Pilots Association, has said that the union is also prepared to return to negotiations.