What does P5CS1 stand for?
P5CS1 stands for Delta(1)-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Synthetase 1 (enzyme)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Five Permanent Members of the UN Security Council plus Germany
- polypeptide of 50K
- Tumor Suppressor Gene
- p53 Genetic Suppressor Element
- P55 Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor
- Peaked Around 55 Milliseconds
- 1-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Reductase
- 1-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Synthase
- 1-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Synthetase