7) Promises by Minister of the Interior Neoclis Sylikiotis to sort out the title deeds scandal by offering amnesties for building irregularities at an unspecified cost to householders, thus giving five times as much paperwork to our already overstretched land registries, who artfully delay delivery of deeds in an effort to stop expats from selling up and leaving due to the unsustainable rise in the cost of living and failure of any government to build crematoria.
What does DOD stand for?
DOD stands for Delivery of Deed
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOD
We have 186 other meanings of DOD in our Acronym Attic
- Day of Defeat (WWII half-life modification)
- Day of Destruction
- Day of Doom
- Day out of Days (also seen as DOOD; film industry)
- Dealers of Death (gaming clan)
- Dear Old Dad
- Debt Outstanding Disbursed
- Decade of Disturbed (band video)
- Décor Ouest Distribution (French: Distribution Western Decor)
- Definition of Done (software development)
- Delorean Owners Directory (car club)
- DEM (digital elevation model) of Difference
- Den of Demons
- Denizens of Doom (motorcycle club)
- Department of Death (Grim Fandango)
- Department of Defense (US government)
- Depth Of Discharge
- Depth Over Diameter (gravity fluid flow in a pipe)
- Depths of Darkhollow (gaming: EverQuest)
- Dereliction of Duty
Samples in periodicals archive:
These concerns included: -- Maintenance and public access to affidavits concerning public notice of sales -- Execution, acknowledgment and delivery of deeds following judicial sales -- Distribution of proceeds received by the Sheriff from these sales.