Such delineation of privileges is required by the Joint Commission (JC) and is overseen by the medical staff of each hospital.
What does DOP stand for?
DOP stands for Delineation of Privileges (health care)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOP
We have 160 other meanings of DOP in our Acronym Attic
- Date of Purchase
- Daughters of Penelope
- Day One Purchase
- Declaration of Peace
- Declaration of Performance (Construction Products Regulation; EU)
- Declaration of Principles
- Decoy Operating Program
- Degree of Parallelism (database management systems)
- Degree of Polarization (fiber optics)
- Degree of Protection (target analysis and terminal ballistics)
- Denominazione d'Origine Protetta (Italian: Protected Designation of Origin)
- Department of Personnel
- Department of Posts (Ministry of Communications, India)
- Department of Psychiatry (various organizations)
- Department Operating Procedure
- Depot Overhaul Plan
- Depth Of Penetration
- Depth of Plane
- Designated Overhaul Point (rework facility)
- Desktop Operating Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subsequent chapters explore in detail the new elements of the model, the new roles of both quality management and clinical staff in implementing the model and making the transition to patient-focused quality improvement, improved processes for credentials review and delineation of privileges, data gathering and analysis techniques, and basic requirements for effective reporting and information flow.