THE voting down of the constituency boundary proposals by the Lib-Dems is not just an attack on the Conservative party, it is a deliberate attack on the electorate because they dared to vote down the Referendum on an Alternative Voting system.
What does DATK stand for?
DATK stands for Deliberate Attack
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DATK
We have 2 other meanings of DATK in our Acronym Attic
- Data Analysis Training Institute of Connecticut (Storrs, Connecticut)
- Digital Advertising Transfer Industry Committee
- Design, Analysis and Tools for Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Data Intelligence
- Digital Airborne Topographical Imaging System
- Digital Airport Terminal Information System
- Digital Automatic Terminal Information Service
- Drogue Alcool Tabac Info Service (French: Drug and Alcohol Information Service; France)
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Information System (Canada)
- Drug and Toxicology Information Service
- Device Automation Toolkit (Microsoft)
- Doll and the Kicks (band)
- Doubt As to Liability
- Drugs of Abuse Testing Laboratory, Inc. (Tulsa, OK)
- Dunlop Aircraft Tyres Limited (UK)
- Departmental Award for Teaching and Learning Excellence (North Carolina State University)
- Data Mode (Naval data analysis)
- Dave against the Machine (podcast)
- Dennis and the Menace (Brunswick, GA band)
- Department of the Army Technical Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
The secretary general expresses his outrage over such deliberate attacks on people due to their religious beliefs in Pakistan," The Dawn quoted UN spokesman Martin Nesirky, as saying in a statement.
If my suspicions are well founded then the decision becomes a deliberate attack on free speech and debate within the Labour Party.
Ban said he was "appalled" by the deliberate attack on a place of worship during the holy month of Ramadan, and expressed sadness that a teenager had apparently been convinced to carry out the bombing.
UNMIS calls on the parties to immediately investigate the incident and take appropriate action against the perpetrators of this deliberate attack.
A local policeman said it appeared to be a deliberate attack on Suran Omar, 33, who has been a critic of the semiautonomous Kurdish government's rule.
Yesterday, sheriff William Gallacher told Dewar: "This was a calculated and deliberate attack.