It has already been approved by the Delhi Urban Art Commission so that construction can begin.
What does DUAC stand for?
DUAC stands for Delhi Urban Art Commission (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DUAC in our Acronym Attic
- Division of University Advancement (University or Toronto, Canada)
- Documento Único de Arrecadação (Portugese)
- Domestic Use Aquifer
- Don't Use Acronyms
- Driver Update Acceptable (Microsoft)
- Durée d'Utilisation Administrative (French: Period of Administrative Use)
- Dwellings per Unit Area (city planning)
- Dhaka University Alumni Association (New York)
- Duke University Athletic Association (North Carolina)
- De Unges Almene Boligselskab (Danish: Youth General Boligselskab; Denmark)
- Diplôme Universitaire d'Aptitude À La Dégustation des Vins (French: University Diploma in Wine Tasting Ability)
- Division de Universidad Abierta de Derecho (Spanish: Open University Division of Law)
- Directory User Agent Entity
- Danish University Antidepressant Group (research group)
- Diffusing-Update Algorithm (SRI International)
- Distributed Update Algorithm
- Dynamic Universal Assembly Language
- Dual Wavelength Laser
- Dual Salvo Attack Tactic
- Department of Urban Affairs and Planning (NSW, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Delhi Urban Art Commission has proposed a design that would set aside a 14-square-mile area in the center of New Delhi to be protected from major new development, the International Herald Tribune reported.
Amiya Chandra, chief of the remunerative projects cell of the MCD, said the final design will be selected by a committee of officials from the Delhi Urban Art Commission ( DUAC) and noted architects.