For instance, Delhi Transco Limited achieved just 32.
What does DTL stand for?
DTL stands for Delhi Transco Limited (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTL
We have 96 other meanings of DTL in our Acronym Attic
- Data Technologies, Ltd. (UK)
- Data Time Logged
- Data Transfer Link
- Date Time Location
- De la Terre pour Nos Légumes (French: Earth for our Vegetables)
- Deck Transfer Lock (US Navy rescue device)
- Deep Trench Latrine
- Deferred Tax Liability (finance/accounting)
- Definite Time Lag
- Degree of Total Leverage
- Déménagement Transport Loic (French moving company)
- Denis Thillien Landry (energy; France)
- Department of Tourism and Leisure (Isle of Man)
- Deputy Team Leader
- Design Team Leader
- Designated Transit List (Sprint-ATM)
- Designator Target Line (US DoD)
- Detailed Time Line
- Detroit Lakes, Minnesota (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a Delhi Transco Limited official, the city's power demand Friday was 4,206 megawatts but it received only 4,171 megawatts.
DTL under fire The CAG report rapped Delhi Transco Limited ( DTL), a Delhi government company in- charge of power, for achieving mere 32.
But a discom official said a chunk of Tuesday night and Wednesday's outages were concentrated in south Delhi because of the Delhi Transco Limited, a government- funded company that supplies electricity to power companies.
The Delhi Transco Limited, a state- run power utility that supplies electricity to power companies, said the Badarpur power plant had shut down between 1 pm and 2.
The twin 220 KV supply lines between Badarpur and Mehrauli tripped in quick succession at noon, officials of the Delhi Transco Limited, a state- run utility, said.