Chandiok, standing counsel for Delhi government Najmi Waziri, Delhi legal services authority member- secretary Asha Menon -- to visit 10 local vegetable markets and collect random samples.
What does DLSA stand for?
DLSA stands for Delhi Legal Services Authority (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLSA
We have 3 other meanings of DLSA in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Limb Sounder
- Dynamic Link Shutdown (energy optimization; computing)
- Dynamic Load Simulator (engineering)
- Dynamic Logistics Systems (Supply Chain Management company)
- Dynamic Lot Sizes (cost-minimzation in logistics, distribution and purchasing)
- Length-Scale Fractal Dimension (surface texture)
- De La Salle University-Health Sciences Campus (Dasmarinas, Cavite medical school)
- De La Salle-Professional Schools, Inc (Philippines)
- Darren Lange Swimming Academy (Australia)
- Defense Legal Services Agency
- Democratic Law Student Association (various universities)
- Directorate of Land Service Ammunition (UK Ministry of Defence; Didcot, England, UK)
- District Legal Service Authority (India)
- Doheny Longboard Surfing Association (Dana Point, CA)
- DSU Level Supply Automation
- De La Salle Alumni Association
- De La Salle Alumni Association of Northern California
- Digital Library Services Advisory Group (California Digital Library)
- Data Link-Layer Service Access Point
- Direct Loan School Account Statement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Delhi Legal Services Authority has begun the experiment to provide some relief to families who cannot get on with their lives owing to issues of divorce, maintenance, and custody of children remaining undecided for years or decades.
The court directed the bank to pay ` 20,000 for each of the 32 suits, which was to be shared between Pandey and the Delhi Legal Services Authority.