What does DILF stand for?
DILF stands for Delhi International Leather Fair (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DILF
- Distributed Intelligent Load Controller
- Dorsal Intercarpal Ligament Capsulodesis
- Dedicated Intelligence Loop Circuit System
- Diffuse Infiltrative Lung Disease
- Diffuse Interstitial Lung Disease
- Dream-Initiated Lucid Dream
- Drug-Induced Liver Disease
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus (autoimmune disease)
- Distance Learning and Education Services
- Dad I'd Like to Find (polite form)
- Diplôme Initial de Langue Française (French: Initial Diploma in French Language)
- Direct Injection-Locked Frequency Divider (electrical engineering)
- Department of Interior and Local Government
- Dive Industry Liaison Group (Port of Melbourne Corporation; Australia)
- Department of Industry Labor and Human Relations
- Drug Induced Liver Injury
- Dual Inline Integrated Circuit
- Distributor List & Correspondence Instruction
- Do I Look Like I Give A Rip?
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network