Pregnancy, obesity and long duration of current heparin treatment were associated with a delayed-type hypersensitivity reactions.
What does DTHR stand for?
DTHR stands for Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Reaction
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTHR
- Desmond Tutu HIV Centre (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Destination Terminal Handling Charge (shipping)
- DiLorenzo Tricare Health Clinic
- Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation
- Deutsche Theatertechnische Gesellschaft (German: German Theatre Technical Society)
- Differential Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Detroit Table Hockey League (Detroit, MI)
- Directive on Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products (EU)
- Dynamic Trojan Horse Network (Internet worm)
- David Thompson Health Region (Alberta Health Services; Canada)
- Down The Hill Radio
- Dusty Trails Horse Rescue, Inc. (Alabama)
- Deep Trance Hypnotic Subject
- Denmark Township Historical Society (Hastings, MN)
- Do the Harlem Shake (dance)
- Dwight Township High School (Dwight, IL)
- Data from Testing of Human Subjects Subcommittee (EPA)
- Delighted to Hear That
- Digital Technology Home Theatre
- Digital Turkish Hackers Team (Turkish hacker group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mild cutaneous, delayed-type hypersensitivity reactions to the vaccine were extremely common.
Allergic reactions to latex consist of immediate-type hypersensitivity reaction and delayed-type hypersensitivity reaction.