After clinical examination, they suggested "a delayed-type hypersensitivity response was the most common cause for all the observed lesions," which was confirmed by subsequent allergologic and histologic testing.
What does TDTH stand for?
TDTH stands for Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity (T-cell)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TDTH in our Acronym Attic
- Tulsa Dog Training Club (Oklahoma)
- Time-Delay Transmit Diversity
- Trade Development and Timber Division
- The Derivatives Technology Foundation (Netherlands)
- Thermal Distortion Testing Facility
- Time-Dependent Thomas-Fermi
- Time-Domain Transmitted Field
- Too Drunk to Function
- The Driver Training Group (Redmond, WA)
- True Date-Time Group
- Transitional Department of Trade and Industry (Kosovo)
- Twice-Daily Thoracic Irradiation (lung cancer treatment)
- Tests the Drug Test Kit
- Tower Defence Tool Kit (gaming programming)
- Tala-Delhi Transmission Ltd. (India)
- Test Data Team Leader
- Time Delay Digital Tanlock Loop
- Trans Diaphragmatic Thoracic Lavage
- Time-Domain Transmission-Line Matrix
- Talk Dirty to Me
Samples in periodicals archive:
Infections with a dominant humoral immune response induce a higher expression of Th2-related cytokines and are associated with low levels of IFN-[gamma] and IL-2, whereas those characterized by delayed-type hypersensitivity response show a higher expression of Th1 cytokines, IFN-[gamma], and IL-2, and low levels of IL-4.
Delayed-type hypersensitivity skin reactions to low molecular weight heparins in a pregnant woman.
Allergic reactions to latex consist of immediate-type hypersensitivity reaction and delayed-type hypersensitivity reaction.
The tumor cells and extracts of the invention and compositions thereof are capable of eliciting T lymphocytes that have a property of infiltrating a mammalian tumor, eliciting an inflammatory immune response to a mammalian tumor, eliciting a delayed-type hypersensitivity response to a mammalian tumor and/or stimulating T lymphocytes in vitro.
Th1 cells are the effector cells of cell-mediated immunity such as delayed-type hypersensitivity (DTH) and CHS, whereas Th2 cells provide signals enhancing antibody production (Cher & Mosmann 1987).
Murine Th1-type responses are associated with cell-mediated immunity, such as delayed-type hypersensitivity and IgG2a antibody responses (8).
Strength of the immune system was measured by the skin response known as delayed-type hypersensitivity (DTH), along with measurement of antibodies to hepatitis B after being inoculated with hepatitis B vaccine.