What does DEVMA stand for?
DEVMA stands for Delaware Veterinary Medical Association (also seen as DVMA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dynamic Environment for Visualization in Chemical Engineering (Graphics, Visualization and Usability Center; Atlanta, GA)
- Damper, Equipment, Valve, Instrument, and Load
- Dynamically Enhancing VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) Information from the Library (Joint Information Systems Committee; UK)
- Defence Virtual Information Service (UK)
- Deutsche Eisenbahn Versicherung Köln (German insurance)
- Development Kit (JMCIS)
- Deviation Log (energy production)
- Département d'Ecophysiologie Végétale et de Microbiologie (French: Department of Plant Ecophysiology and Microbiology; Commissariat à l'Énergie Atomique)
- Differential Error Vector Magnitude (Bluetooth)
- Development Network
- Davis Enology and Viticulture Organization (University of California, Davis)
- Defective Equipment Void of Operation
- Digital Evolution
- Diverse Emerging Vendor Outreach (San Diego, CA)
- Door Enige Vrienden Opgericht (Dutch: Founded by Some Friends; football)
- Digital Evolution Laboratory (Michigan State University)
- Developmental Opportunity
- Deputy Executive Vice President
- Development and Peace (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)