to fund air quality activities in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Washington and Westmore counties; $55,200 for the American Lung Association of Pennsylvania to fund the Lehigh Valley/Berks Air Quality Partnership for Berks, Lehigh and Northampton counties; $62,840 for the Tri-County Regional Planning Commission to support the Susquehanna Air Quality Partnership for Cumberland, Cauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon and York counties; and $65,000 for the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission to fund the Southeast Air Quality Partnership in Philadelphia and Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery counties.
What does DVRPC stand for?
DVRPC stands for Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DVRPC in our Acronym Attic
- Driver & Mechanic Badge, Driver-W (For Wheeled Vehicles)
- Dense Virtual Routed Network (Crescent Networks)
- Domestic Violence Resource Network (US DHHS)
- Domestic Violence Restraining Order System
- Digital Video Recorder and Processor
- Disaster Vulnerability Reduction Project (World Bank)
- Distance Vector Routing Protocol
- Domestic Violence Recovery Program (California)
- Domestic Violence Resource Project (Washington, DC)
- Division of Vaccines and Related Products Applications
- Decontamination and Volume Reduction System (Los Alamos National Laboratory; Los Alamos, NM)
- Digital Vehicular Repeater System
- Digital Video Recording System
- Digital Voice Recorder System
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Dubai Virtual Reference System (United Arab Emirates)
- Diversion (aviation)
- Design Verification Reliability Test
- Differential Variable Reluctance Transducer
- Domestic Violence Response Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also at the event, AQP said John Coscia, executive director of the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (DVRPC), which administers AQP, signed the official charter for the Philadelphia Diesel Difference, an effort "dedicated to encouraging owners of diesel-powered vehicles to voluntarily retrofit their fleets with emission controls, use ultra-low sulfur fuel and actively look for other ways to reduce diesel emissions.