Janice Wojcik, RN, MSN, CCRN, APRN-BC, AACN board member, presented "Healthy Work Environments: A Journey to Excellence" at the Delaware Nurses Association Spring Conference in Dover, Del.
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Delaware Nurses Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Duke Nukem 2 (game)
- Duke Nukem II (computer game)
- Duke Nukem 3D (video game)
- Daily News and Analysis (India; newspaper)
- Dark Native Apostle (gaming)
- Data Not Available
- Datanetwork Associates (Software)
- De Nieuw Amsterdam (theater group)
- Defense Nuclear Agency
- Definitely Not Attractive
- Delayed Neutron Activation
- Delivery Network Accelerator (BitTorrent)
- Delta Nu Alpha
- Denver Newspaper Agency (Denver, CO)
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Department of Native Affairs (various locations)
- Department(al) Network Administrator
- Dépense Non Admise (French: Non-Deductible Expense)
- Dermatology Nurses' Association
- Dernière Nouvelles d'Alsace (French newspaper)