Biden III, known as Beau, was deployed in Iraq as a member of the Delaware National Guard in 2008 while his father was running for VP.
What does DNG stand for?
DNG stands for Delaware National Guard (Wilmington, DE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DNG
We have 16 other meanings of DNG in our Acronym Attic
- Do Not Feed the Trolls (newsgroups; don't respond to provocation; flamers)
- Dan Nilson Företagsutbildningar AB (Swedish: Dan Nilson Corporate Training Ltd.)
- Diabetic Neuropathic Foot Ulcer
- David Nutter Ford Used Cars (Australia)
- Do Not Fool With
- Doula Network of Fort Wayne (Indiana)
- Department of the Navy Five-Year Program/Plan
- Data Not Guesswork
- Debutanized Natural Gasoline
- Degrassi: the Next Generation (TV show)
- Deutsche Numismatische Gesellschaft
- Did Not Graduate
- Digital Negative Graphics (Adobe digital photo format)
- Digital News Gathering (video media)
- Diplomatie Non Gouvernementale (French: Non-Governmental Diplomacy)
- Distribution Nouveautés Gadgets (French: New Gadgets Distribution)
- Double Negative
- Douglas Newman Good (real estate company; Ireland)
- Washington DC, National Gallery of Art
- Defense National Guard Bureau (US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delaware National Guard The Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 261st TTSB was activated for federal service in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom on 1 October 2008.
The Director of Joint Plans for the Delaware National Guard is a senior official in county government.
The Delaware National Guard 198th Signal Battalion deployed to Fort Dix this year to provide Signal support to quartermaster units participating in Quartermaster Logistic Liquid Exercise.
Those subscribers here from the 261st Task Force included the 198th and 280th Signal Battalions and the 259th Signal Company from the Delaware National Guard, along with the 35th Signal Battalion from Puerto Rico and the 103th ACS from the Connecticut Air Guard.
SPC Navarette writes for the 444th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment, Delaware National Guard.