It includes an evaluation of the Delaware Limited Liability Company Act and analysis of the most current statute and case law, as well as the underlying principles and reasoning involved.
What does DLLC stand for?
DLLC stands for Delaware Limited Liability Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLLC
We have 3 other meanings of DLLC in our Acronym Attic
- Doubly Linked List
- Down Line Loading
- Dual Language Learner (multilingual)
- Dual Laterolog (petrophysics)
- Dynamic Link Library
- Dynamically Loaded Library
- Double Leading Logarithmic Approximation
- Dude That Looks Like A Lady
- dead line-live bus
- Dubuque Little League Baseball (Iowa)
- Department of Liquor Licenses and Control (Arizona)
- Diamond Lake Lutheran Church (MInneapolis, MN)
- Domestic Limited Liability Company (various locations)
- Donvale Living and Learning Centre (Australia)
- Double Long Leg Cast
- Delaware Limited Liability Company Act
- David L. Lawrence Convention Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Delaware League of Local Governments
- Diageo Liberties Learning Initiative (Digital Hub; Dublin, Ireland)
- Distance Learning Library Initiative (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The borrowers are DCT Park West LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, DCT Pinnacle LP and DCT DFW LP, each a Texas limited partnership, collectively, jointly, and severally.
93-38, the Service ruled on two factual situations dealing with the Delaware Limited Liability Company Act.