Parkhill agreed, and on April 5, 1979, she was admitted to Delaware County Memorial Hospital for a stapedectomy.
What does DCMH stand for?
DCMH stands for Delaware County Memorial Hospital
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCMH
- Debbie Chisholm Memorial Foundation
- Delaware Chamber Music Festival (Wilmington, DE)
- Director's Cut Modding Foundry (website)
- Dame Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George
- De Clercq Media Group (Netherlands)
- Development Corporation of Middle Georgia (now Georgia Small Business Lender)
- Direct Contact Marketing Group
- Dual Control Mobile Ground Control Station (aircraft)
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital (Greensburg, IN)
- Department of Community Mental Health (various locations)
- Deschutes County Mental Health (Oregon)
- Division of Community and Migrant Health (US DHHS)
- Door County Memorial Hospital (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- Denver Community Mental Health Questionnaire
- Division of Child Mental Health Services (Delaware)
- Dane County Median Income (Wisconsin)
- Data Center Management Interface (various organizations)
- Data Center Moves International
- Deutsch Chinesisches Mittelstands Institut (German: University of Suzhou Sino-German Institute; overseas study program)