The exhibition showcases 79 original paintings and drawings created by Pyle between 1876-1910, on loan from the Delaware Art Museum, which was founded in 1912 to preserve and exhibit Pyle's work following his death.
What does DAM stand for?
DAM stands for Delaware Art Museum (Wilmington, Delaware)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAM
We have 170 other meanings of DAM in our Acronym Attic
- Data Acquisition Module (various companies)
- Data Association Method
- Database Activity Monitoring
- Day Ahead Market (energy market)
- Dayton Art Museum (Dayton, OH)
- Debian Account Manager
- Debris Avoidance Maneuver
- Defended Area Model
- Defense Activities Mechanicsburg
- Dekameter or Decameter
- Delay Arming Mechanism
- Delegation Authorization Model
- Demande d'Autorisation de Modification (French: Request for Authorization to Change; nuclear energy industry)
- Denver Art Museum (Denver, CO, USA)
- Deoxyadenosine Methylase
- Departamento de Adquisiciones y Mantenimiento (Spanish: Department of Acquisitions and Maintenance; Guatemala)
- Département Archives et Médiathèque (French: Department of Archives and Media)
- Department of Agriculture and Markets (New York)
- Desktop Asset Management
- Destroy All Monsters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sampson grew up in Elizabeth and sang in the church choir The artist created this work to acknowledge his eider, who was a quiet and powerful presence during his childhood PARTIAL ITINERARY Montgomery (Alabama) Museum of Fine Arts January 31-April 12, 2009 Delaware Art Museum, Wilmington May 2-July 12, 2009 For related information and resources, go to artsandactivities.
The Delaware Art Museum is presenting an exhibition of Mitchell's work, "Icons & Idols: A Photographer's Chronicle of the Arts, 1960-1995," from Aug.
SPECIAL EXHIBITION Waking Dreams: The Art of the Pre-Raphaelites from the Delaware Art Museum JANUARY 28-APRIL 2, 2006 In 1848, three young British artists--Dante Gabriel Rossetti, William Holman Hunt and John Everett Millais--banded together in London with other like-minded artists.
In the mid-1930s Bancroft's own children gave his collection to the Delaware Art Museum in Wilmington, which has continued to add related material, including Arts & Crafts ceramics and metalwork.
: Oak Knoll Press and The Delaware Art Museum, 2004.