We thank the Delaware Agricultural Experiment Station, Department of Entomology and Wildlife Ecology in the College of Agricultural and Natural Resources at the University of Delaware for support during the analysis and writing phase of publication.
What does DAES stand for?
DAES stands for Delaware Agricultural Experiment Station (University of Delaware)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAES
We have 11 other meanings of DAES in our Acronym Attic
- District Alternative Education Program (Texas)
- Dolby Automotive Entertainment Program (Dolby Laboratories)
- Domestic Abuse Education Project
- Distribution Automatiques de l'Est du Québec (French: Automatic Distribution of Eastern Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Daily Activity Expense Report
- Direct Auditory Evoked Response
- Database of Adverse Events Related to the Internet
- Département Affaires Européennes et Relations Internationales (French: Department of European Affairs and International Relations)
- Did Anyone Else Read That As
- Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (US DoD)
- Department of Agricultural Extension Services (Ghana and Malawi)
- Diploma in Advanced Educational Studies (academic accreditation)
- Diplôme d'Aptitude à Accéder à l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Degree of Ability to Access Higher Education; Belgium)
- Directorate of Analysis, Experimentation and Simulation (UK)
- Divers Academy of the Eastern Seaboard (New Jersey)
- Drug Abuse Epidemiology Surveillance Systems Project
- Data Analysis and Evaluation Team
- Délégué Académique à l'Enseignement Technique (French: Academic Delegate to Technical Education)
- Dynamic Atmosphere Energy Transport (climate model)
- Denver Area Educational Telecommunications Consortium (Denver, CO)