Northanger Abbey (Masterpiece), Origins (NOVA), Degrassi Junior High, Peep and the Big Wide World, Between the Lions and Postcards from Buster.
What does DJH stand for?
DJH stands for Degrassi Junior High (TV show)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DJH
We have 4 other meanings of DJH in our Acronym Attic
- Dakota Junior Golf Association (Bismarck, ND; est. 1988)
- David James Graphic Design (UK)
- Deacon John Grave Foundation (Madison, CT)
- Dow Jones Global Index
- DJ's Gnu Programming Platform
- Deutsch-Japanische Gesellschaft Regensburg (German: German-Japanese Society of Regensburg; Regensburg, Germany)
- Deutsch-Japanische Gesellschaft in Sachsen (German: German-Japanese Society of Saxony; Saxony, Germany)
- Dow Jones Global Sustainability Index
- Dow Jones Global Titans
- Danmarks Journalisthojskole
- Deutsches Jugendherbergswerk (German Youth Hostel Association)
- Dallas Junior Hockey Association
- Dunbar-Jupiter Hammon Branch Library (Fort Myers, FL)
- DePaul Journal of Health Care Law
- Dow Jones Hedge Fund Indexes
- Dallas Jewish Historical Society (Dallas, TX)
- Declo Junior High School (Declo, ID)
- Dekalb Junior High School (Waterloo, Indiana, USA)
- DeRidder Junior High School (DeRidder, LA)
- DeSmet Jesuit High School (St Louis, Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But even if you could quickly tell just how far removed it was from the reality of secondary education in Maryhill, 90210 was the standard most of us held our school lives to, more glamorous than Grange Hill and more fun than Degrassi Junior High.
DEGRASSI JUNIOR HIGH This 1980s teen drama by Canadian CBC saw students tackle thorny issues including drugs, pregnancy, child abuse and coming out.