However, osteoarthritis, also known as degenerative joint disease, is the most common joint disorder.
What does DJD stand for?
DJD stands for Degenerative Joint Disease
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DJD
We have 9 other meanings of DJD in our Acronym Attic
- Detroit Jewish Coalition for Literacy (Detroit, MI)
- Duke Journal of Constitutional Law & Public Policy
- Department of Joint and Combined Operations
- Director Joint Capability Production
- Department of Justice and Community Safety (Australia)
- Dow Jones Client Solutions
- Downtown Jewish Community School (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Durham Johnston Comprehensive School (UK)
- Decepticon Justice Division (Transformers comic series)
- Decidedly Jazz Danceworks (Canada)
- Dental-Jaw Deformities
- Discoveries in the Judaean Desert (Dead Sea scrolls books; Oxford University Press)
- Don Juan Dracula (band)
- Dublin Julian Day (time measurement)
- Dynamic Job Descriptor Entry (Xerox)
- Debs-Jones-Douglass Institute (Washington, DC)
- Downtown Jewish Day School (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Denver Juvenile Drug Treatment Court (Colorado State Judicial Branch)
- David James Elliott (actor)
- Den Journalistiske Efteruddannelse (Danish: Center for Journalistic Skills; Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Degenerative joint diseases that ultimately lead to osteoarthritis considerably reduce the quality of life of many sufferers.
He and his associates proposed a simple matrix that uses the results of both x-ray and scintigraphy studies for improved assessment of degenerative joint disease of the knee.
In addition to helping those in a general weakened condition, this product is useful for residents with arthritis, Parkinson's disease, muscular dystrophy, neuromuscular disease, degenerative joint disease, and those contending with postoperative or knee and hip conditions.
Degenerative joint disease in any finger is a forewarning of death from heart disease in men, according to new research published yesterday.
A public-private partnership is expected to coordinate new resources and commitment to help find biological markers for progression of osteoarthritis, a degenerative joint disease that is a major cause of disability in people 65 years of age and older.
Osteoarthritis, also known as degenerative joint disease, is one of the most common types of arthritis.