ch/ CAPTION(S): * William Shatner (Kirk), DeForest Kelley (Bones), and Leonard Nimoy (Spock), on the set of the TV series Star Trek
What does DK stand for?
DK stands for Deforest Kelley (actor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DK
We have 15 other meanings of DK in our Acronym Attic
- Daichi Kuroda (Japaneses pop vocalist)
- Dakshina Kannada (Karnataka, India district)
- Dan Kennedy
- Danish Kingdom
- Dankort (Danish credit card)
- Dark Knight (gaming)
- Dead Kennedys (band)
- Death Knight (gaming)
- Democratic Kampuchea (Cambodia)
- Denmark (airline tax code)
- Design Kit
- Deutscher Kaiser (German Emperor)
- Diddy Kong (gaming)
- Dielectric Constant
- Diffusionskonstante (German: diffusion constant; Oxygen Permeability of contact lenses)
- Direct Kick (soccer)
- Directie Kunsten (Dutch: direction for fine arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sci-fi adventure, the first movie based on the TV series, starring William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley and Persis Khambatta.
Sci-fi sequel, starring William Shatner and DeForest Kelley.
2) Pictured in top photo are the cast from the original "StarTrek" television series, from left, Leonard Nimoy as Commander Spock, William Shatner as Captain Kirk, DeForest Kelley as Doctor McCoy and James Doohan as Commander Scott.
23 (ANI): People born and brought up between the 1960s and the end of the 20th century would be aware of the famous 1957 Western "Gunfight at the OK Corral", starring Kirk Douglas, Burt Lancaster, John Ireland and DeForest Kelley.
He has also met Star Trek greats such as James Doohan, the original Scotty, and DeForest Kelley who first portrayed Dr McCoy in the original Star Trek series of the 1960s.
Which part did Deforest Kelley play in the TV series Star Trek?
DeFOREST KELLEY Chief Medical Officer Bones McCoy His catchphrase was "he's dead, Jim".