The new contract also supports Boeing s continued competitiveness by including a defined contribution pension plan for new hires starting in 2018.
What does DCPP stand for?
DCPP stands for Defined Contribution Pension Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCPP
We have 19 other meanings of DCPP in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Civilian Personnel Management Service
- Disease Control Priorities Network (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation)
- Diabetes Care Program of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Damage Control Petty Officer
- Designated Child Protection Officer (UK)
- Directed Complete Partial Order (domain theory/theoretical computer science/order theory)
- Drug Courts Program Office
- Dutch Car Pulling Organization
- Duty Chief Petty Officer
- DWS Capital Protection Oriented Fund (India)
- Demilune Cell and Parotid Protein (endocrinology)
- Designated Child Protection Person
- Diabetes Control and Prevention Program (various locations)
- Diablo Canyon Power Plant
- Direction Commerciale Particuliers et Professionnels (French: Home and Office Sales Management)
- Disease Control Priorities Project
- Direct Current Power Protection Unit
- Divisão de Contrôle de Produtos Químicos (Portuguese: Division of Control of Chemicals; Brazil)
- Data Clustering and Pattern Recognition (biomedicine)
- Data Collection Platform Report (Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These structures are often the default option in employersponsored defined contribution pension plans, with more than four out of five employees typically choosing the default, resulting in their investments being switched to low-growth assets too soon.
We are excited to be part of the scheme, which is widely expected to become one of the largest defined contribution pension plans in Europe.
The group said yesterday that it intended to move 1,900 staff to a defined contribution pension plan from July 1.
It blamed the fall on a change in Japanese accounting standards for the treatment of fixed assets and the introduction of Nissan's defined contribution pension plan.
David Pokvitis of Springfield is a business owner and serves as a trustee of a fully funded defined contribution pension plan.
pension fund system, away from company-organized and company-managed defined benefit pension plans and toward a system of employee-directed defined contribution pension plans.