Deferred bonus plans, more rigorous business performance targets and measures, and incentives linked more to profits than in the past are among the key trends identified by the Mercer review in 2011.
What does DBP stand for?
DBP stands for Deferred Bonus Plan (various companies)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DBP
We have 145 other meanings of DBP in our Acronym Attic
- Dark Blade of the Warlord (gaming)
- Douche Bag of the Week
- Defending Brotherhood of Zore (Dutch online gaming club)
- D-Bifunctional Protein (deficiency)
- Dark Basic Professional
- Database Processor
- Database Project (Visual Studio File Extension)
- Death By Powerpoint (slang for a boring presentation)
- Decorin-Binding Protein A
- Deep Blue Pearl (color)
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Design Baseline Program
- Deuromedia Broadcast Platform
- Deutsche Bundespost (German federal mail)
- Deutsches Bundespatent (Federal German Patent)
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (Malay: Institute of Language and Literature)
- Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Dibutyl Phosphate
Samples in periodicals archive:
It meant that under the deferred bonus plan Mr Verwaayen was awarded shares worth pounds 1.