Iupati is a 6-foot-1, 295-pound defensive tackle at Golden West Community College in Huntington, Calif.
What does DT stand for?
DT stands for Defensive Tackle (football)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DT
We have 62 other meanings of DT in our Acronym Attic
- Decision Technology (choices)
- Decision Tree
- Decision-Related Tracker
- Declaration of Taking (property)
- Decreasing Term (insurance)
- Dedham Times (Dedham, Massachusetts)
- Dedit Testamento (Latin: He/She Left Through Will, epigraphy)
- Deduction Theorem
- Deep Throat
- Deep Trench (bipolar junction transistors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cornerback Ricky Manning is available after suspension and safety Todd Johnson (ankle) is rated questionable Week Three: CHI 19 MIN 16 Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh Safety Will Allen (ankle), linebacker Shelton Quarles (knee) and defensive tackle Ellis Wyms (ankle) are questionable for the Bucs.
The strong tackle blocks the defensive tackle and a lane is opened between the "A" and "B" gaps.