This arrangement not only provides an essential safeguard against dangerous concentration of power in government, but also provides a multi-layered defense-in-depth that is vital to defending America against terrorism.
What does DID stand for?
DID stands for Defense-In-Depth (Nuclear Power)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DID
We have 153 other meanings of DID in our Acronym Attic
- Damsels in Distress
- Dance India Dance (Indian reality TV show)
- Dansk Ishockey Dommerklub (Denmark ice hockey referees)
- Data ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Dienst (Dutch governmental department)
- Data Identifier
- Data Interface Definition (computing)
- Data Item Description
- Datamation Industry Directory
- Déchets Industriels Dangereux (French: Hazardous Industrial Waste)
- Defense Industry Daily (publication)
- Department of International Development
- Department of Irrigation and Drainage (Malaysia)
- Desert Island Disc
- Design Interface Document
- Detail Issues Depot (Australia)
- Deterministic Identification Capacity
- Développement International Desjardins
- Device Identifier
- Diabète Insulinodépendant (French: Insulin-Dependent Diabetes)
- Diagnostic Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are pleased to be working with Apani and believe this relationship will provide the industry with the first defense-in-depth offering to provide both intrusion prevention and point-to-point encrypted data communication," said Kenny Frerichs, president of ForeScout Technologies.