Founded by Congress in 1992, the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) is the TBI operational component of the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (www.
What does DVBIC stand for?
DVBIC stands for Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (formerly Defense and Veteran Head Injury Program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Delaware Valley Bicycle Club (Swarthmore, PA)
- Douarnenez Volley-Ball Club (France)
- Division of Vector Borne Diseases (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (San Diego, CA)
- Dansk Volleyball Forbund
- Dearne Valley Business Forum (UK)
- Delaware Valley Bluegrass Festival (Woodstown, NJ)
- Det Var Bättre Förr
- Digital Video Broadcasting - Handheld (digital TV)
- Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Division of Vector-Borne Infectious Diseases (CDC)
- Downtown Vacaville Business Improvement District (Vacaville, CA)
- Digital Video Broadcasting Integrated Receiver Decoder
- David Vieira Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (Largo, FL)
- Dayton View Branch Library (Dayton, OH)
- Delaware Valley Business Network, LLC (mergers and acquisitions firm; Bryn Mawr, PA)
- Dollar Value of a Basis Point
- Déjà Vu Blues Quijote (band; France)
- Delaware Valley Bichon Rescue (Cinnaminson, NJ; dog adoption)
- Daily Vacation Bible School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Established in 1992, the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) has been linking DOD, VA, and civilian rehabilitation teams to ensure that service members with TBI receive the highest quality care .
INTRODUCTION Congress created the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) (previously known as the Defense and Veterans Head Injury Program) in 1992 during the Persian Gulf war to integrate specialized traumatic brain injury (TBI) care, research, and education across the military and veteran medical care systems .