If your AO is unavailable, contact your defense travel administrator.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Defense Travel Administrator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Death to America
- Death to Analog (Julien-K album)
- Debt to Total Assets
- Decision to Admit (healthcare)
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Decline to Answer (survey response)
- Decreasing Term Assurance (insurance)
- Dedicated/Development Test Article
- Deep Transverse Arrest (obstetrics)
- Defense Travel Administration
- Deferred Tax Asset
- Delegated Technical Authority
- Delta Trikes Aviation (est. 1990; France)
- Delta, UT (municipal airport code)
- Demence de Type Alzheimer (French: Dementia of Type Alzheimer)
- Demencia Tipo Alzheimer (Spanish)
- Democratic Turnhalle Alliance of Namibia
- Dental Technologists Association (Gloucester, UK)
- Dental Therapy Assistant
- Dental Trade Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The TAC complements the assistance provided by defense travel administrators (DTA), according to Jim Deming, the TAC program manager.
Functionalities enhanced by Monroe include: * Improved Lines of Accounting (LOA) management; * Redesigned Budget Module to improve usability; * New "Return to List" navigation button to simplify review of multiple documents; * Improved Group Travel processing; * New Constructive Travel process to facilitate transportation calculations and allow Authorizing Officials (AO) to impose reimbursement limits; * Improved Personal Leave on Travel functionality; * Improved accountability for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) funded travel; * Improved system audits; and * Enhanced Defense Travel Administrator (DTA) maintenance features.