Defense Transportation Tracking System (DTTS) II, a module of IRRIS, was expanded to include TTS as part of the suite of capabilities offered to track AA&E and OSM for the DOD.
What does DTTS stand for?
DTTS stands for Defense Transportation Tracking System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTTS
We have 4 other meanings of DTTS in our Acronym Attic
- Delay-Tolerant Transfer Protocol
- Deoxythymidine Triphosphate (nucleotide)
- Distributive Training Technology Project (US Army National Guard)
- Doctrine and Tactics Training Plan
- Doctrine, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Double Tax Treaty Passport (UK)
- Data Transport Protocol Data Unit (ITU-T)
- Diagnostic Testing and Technology Report
- Digital Television Tape Recorder
- Defense (Digital) Tactical Trunking Switch
- District Team Training Seminar (Rotary International)
- Division of Travel and Transportation Services (National Institutes of Health; US DHHS)
- Driveshaft Through the Skull (Walker Canada)
- Dynamic Track Tensioning System (tracked vehicles)
- Defense Test and Training Steering Group
- Defence Train the Trainer (course)
- Desktop TACNAV Trainer
- Deutscher Tippi Tappa Tepe (German gaming clan)
- Draft Transaction for Trial Use
- Digital Terrestrial Television
Samples in periodicals archive:
He now serves as director of the Defense Transportation Tracking System for SDDC.
The command assumed responsibility June 26 for the Defense Transportation Tracking System to modernize, streamline and expand the oversight of all hazardous and sensitive shipments throughout the Department of Defense.