Gustavus, Principal, Miller Canfield PLC, will speak at a 2-hour webcast entitled “US Export Controls & Defense Trade Controls Program: What You Need to Know in 2013 LIVE Webcast.
What does DTC stand for?
DTC stands for Defense Trade Controls (US State Dept)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTC
We have 378 other meanings of DTC in our Acronym Attic
- Data Transfer Coprocessor (microcontroller)
- Data Transmission Components
- Date to China
- Day Treatment Center (various locations)
- Dead Time Correction
- Deaf Teen Club (Michigan)
- Decision Tree Consulting (various locations)
- Decline To Comment
- Defence Teaming Centre (Australia)
- Defence Travel Card (Australia)
- Defense Training Center (US Defense Logistics Agency)
- DeKalb Teachers College (Dekalb, IL)
- DeKalb Technical College (Georgia)
- Delaware Transit Corporation
- Delhi Technological University (India)
- Delhi Transport Corporation
- Delivery Term Code
- Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Delta Technical Center (Delta, UT, USA)
- Demonstration and Training Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
The statement affirmed that "no party to these transactions, including Ravan or IMI, ever applied for or received a license from the State Department's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls to export any of these antennas from the United States to Singapore or Hong Kong.
The division provides a means for member companies to maintain their awareness of current and emerging trends in inter national defense cooperation and defense trade controls.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the State Department's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, so it is able to work on U.
The Defense Trade Controls Electronic Licensing System (DTrade) is a service provided to U.