The Defense Trade Advisory Group, which is our federal advisory panel, to program management, has been quite helpful.
What does DTAG stand for?
DTAG stands for Defense Trade Advisory Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTAG
We have 2 other meanings of DTAG in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Technical and Adult Education (Georgia, USA)
- Department of Tourism, Arts and the Environment (Australia)
- Développement des Territoires, Aménagement et Environnement (French: Regional Development, Planning and Environment)
- Diretoria de Tecnologias Aplicadas à Educação (Portuguese: Board for Applied Technology Education; Brazil)
- Dance Teachers Association of Florida (Orlando, FL)
- Dansk Taekwondo Forbund (Danish: Danish Taekwondo Federation)
- Dental Trade Alliance Foundation (Arlington, VA)
- Don't Trust a Fart
- Duties as Assigned by Facility Maintenance Chief
- Department of Technical And Further Education (Australia)
- Dental Technology Action Group (New Zealand)
- Design e Tecnologia das Artes Gráficas (Design and Graphic Art's Technology, Portugal)
- Destination Tag (Sprint)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Development Training Advisory Group (UK)
- Dietrich Treuhand AG (German: Dietrich Trust AG; Switzerland)
- Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc.
- Dutch Tactical Assault Group
- Deep Towed Array Geophysical System
- Deep-Towed Acoustic/Geophysical System (US Naval Research Laboratory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Industry has provided comments to several defense-related agencies, via industrial working groups hosted by organizations such as NDIA and the Defense Trade Advisory Group.
Or of representatives guarding corporate interests as members of the State Department's Defense Trade Advisory Group.