The agency charged with reducing threats against American forces celebrated the opening of its new headquarters building, the Defense Threat Reduction Center here today.
What does DTRC stand for?
DTRC stands for Defense Threat Reduction Center (Mcnamara Building, Fort Belvoir, Virginia, headquarters of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTRC
We have 8 other meanings of DTRC in our Acronym Attic
- Down The Road Analysis (show)
- Dumbreck Tenants and Residents Association (UK)
- Does This Ring A Bell?
- Dynamic Tracing
- Defense Transportation Reporting and Control System (US DoD)
- Digital Range
- Defense Threat Reduction and Treaty Compliance Agency (US DoD)
- Dairy Teaching and Research Center (various locations)
- Dancer Transition Resource Centre (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- David Taylor Research Center (US Navy)
- Demographic Training and Research Centre (various locations)
- Depression Treatment Research Center
- Dole-Tavaux Racing Club (est. 1991; France)
- Department of Transport and Regional Development (now Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government; Australia)
- Division of Treatment Research and Development (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry (Australia)
- Dallas Texas Real Estate (blog)
- Defense Telecommunications Research Establishment
- Dowley Turner Real Estate (England, UK)
- Duty & Tax Remission for Export (Pakistan customs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Burstein joins Centex Construction as a project manager and is currently working on the Defense Threat Reduction Center project in Ft.
McNamara Building Defense Threat Reduction Center in Fort Belvoir, Va.