The event is co-organized by the OSCE Centre in Bishkek and the Kyrgyzstan's Defense Ministry, with the support of the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
What does DTRA stand for?
DTRA stands for Defense Threat Reduction Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTRA
We have 2 other meanings of DTRA in our Acronym Attic
- Duct Tape Repairmen (band)
- Dulles Toll Road (Virginia)
- Dundee Tunnel Research
- Duramax Tokai Rubber Tennessee Inc. (automotive parts maker)
- Duty to Report
- Dynamic Text Replacement
- Dynamic Trunk Reservation
- Data Terminal Ready A
- Defense Technical Review Activity
- Defense Technical Review Agency
- Deseret Towers Recreation Area (Utah)
- Design Trade Resource Association
- Dielectric Tapered Rod Antenna
- Direttore Tecnico Regionale Aerobica
- Dirt Track Racing Association
- Down The Road Analysis (show)
- Dumbreck Tenants and Residents Association (UK)
- Does This Ring A Bell?
- Dynamic Tracing
- Defense Transportation Reporting and Control System (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Defense Threat Reduction Agency, US Department of Defense, funded this project, and the State of California Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program provided additional financial and staff support.
Transportation Command, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Federal Highway Administration, U.
Sandler will be presented with the medal and a commemorative plaque by Doug Bruder, Division Chief for Systems Applications in the technological development directorate with the Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
Commencing with the 1946 passage of the McMahon Act, which wrapped up the Manhattan Project and the Manhattan Engineering District to establish a civilian Atomic Energy Commission, the history covers the Armed Forces Special Weapons Project from 1947 to 1959, the Defense Atomic Support Agency from 1959 to 1971, the Defense Nuclear Agency from 1971 to 1996, and the Defense Special Weapons Agency from 1996 to 1998, which became a component of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency in 1998.
Recently awarded contracts include the Korea Battle Simulation Center, Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Systems Support, operation and maintenance of the Ripsaw Electronic Warfare and Aircraft Live Fire Range, the Tactical Commander's Development Course, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency Weapons of Mass Destruction Defeat contract and the recently announced Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Helicopter Simulator Support Program operation and maintenance services contract.