In a Washington Times piece published on September 1, Gertz reported that Pentagon officials from the Defense Technology Security Administration (DTSA) were set to meet with General Electric Co.
What does DTSA stand for?
DTSA stands for Defense Technology Security Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTSA
We have 7 other meanings of DTSA in our Acronym Attic
- Droits de Tirage Spéciaux (French: Special Drawing Rights)
- Drug Treatment Service (various organizations)
- Dual Training System
- Dynamic Transport System (Optical Networks, Inc.)
- Dynamic Type Switching
- DISN Transmission Services - Continental US
- Digital Theater Systems Extended Surround (6.1 channel surround sound)
- DISN Transmission Services - Pacific
- Defense Telecommunications Service - Washington
- Defense Technical Security Agency (now DTRA)
- Desk Top Spectrum Analyzer
- Discrete-Time Survival Analysis
- Down Town Santa Ana (Santa Ana, CA)
- Seaman Apprentice, Dental Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Dios Te Siga Bendiciendo (Spanish: God Continues to Bless You)
- Down the Street Bead Show
- Downtown South Bend, Inc
- Department of Tourism, Small Business and Industry (Australia)
- DARCOM Technical Steering Committee
- Dedicated Technical Solutions Consultancy (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Second, let me thank you for SIAs part in developing a long-standing and mutually beneficial relationship with Defense Technology Security Administration (DTSA).
We refer nearly all of these agreements to the Department of Defense and its Defense Technology Security Administration for review to ensure that those activities are consistent with our national security and foreign policy interest.
Country directors and SAF/IA action officers also routinely work with their counterparts in the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), the Defense Technology Security Administration (DTSA), and the various Security Assistance Offices around the world on security assistance and disclosure issues.
As a key figure at the Pentagon's Defense Technology Security Administration, Dr.
Lisa Bronson, undersecretary of defense for technology security policy and counterproliferation, supports the idea of centralized scanning, and the Defense Technology Security Administration, which she heads, is currently looking for ways to fund common scanning software so every agency will have the same system.
Second, our personnel should establish and maintain close relationships with organizations such as the Defense Technology Security Administration, National Disclosure Policy Committee, and others.