Also available for viewing are the defense technology objectives that identify special-emphasis technology, and the defense technology area plan for applied research and advanced technology development.
What does DTAP stand for?
DTAP stands for Defense Technology Area Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTAP
We have 31 other meanings of DTAP in our Acronym Attic
- Document Transfer Access Method
- Document Transfer, Access and Manipulation (CCITT T.433)
- Double Take Application Manager
- Don't Take Another Mother Freaking Step (polite)
- Double to A Million Plan
- Digital Terrain Analysis Mapping System/Set
- Document Tracking and Management System
- David Thompson Astronomical Observatory (Canada)
- Defense Technology Analysis Office (ODUSDS&T)
- Dossier Type d 'Appel d'Offres (French: File Type Tender)
- Department of the Treasury Acquisition Procedures
- Develop, Test, Accept Produce
- Developmental Test of Auditory Perception
- Diphtheria & Tetanus Toxoids & Acellular Pertussis (vaccine)
- Diphtheria Tetanus Acellular Pertussis (vaccine)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (vaccination)
- Direct Transfer Application Part
- Disabled Transition Assistance Program
- Division of Tropical Animal Production
- Disposable Toxicological Agent Personal Protection System (DTRA/FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7) The Defense Technology Area Plan documents the focus, content, and principal objectives of the overall DOD science and technology efforts.
The research is arrayed in a detailed Defense Technology Area Plan that focuses on 12 "militarily significant" categories, Baker said.