officials reviewed the technical military assistance provided to our country in the field of restructuring the Interior Minister as well as the results of the visit of the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) team to Yemen.
What does DSCA stand for?
DSCA stands for Defense Security Cooperation Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSCA
We have 54 other meanings of DSCA in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic-Show de Caumont
- Doctor of Science (Medicine)
- Doctor of Science (Public Health)
- Doctor of Science in Social Sciences
- Dynamic Stability Control (BMW)
- Data and Signals Cellular Automaton (artificial intelligence)
- De Smet Contractors de Argentina (engineering)
- Deaf Service Center Association, Inc. (Florida)
- Debt Service Coverage Account
- Deep Sound Channel Axis
- Defense Support of Civil Authorities
- Delaware School Counselor Association
- Denso Sales California (Long Beach, CA)
- Differential Side-Channel Analysis (cryptology)
- Differential Strain Curve Analysis
- Direct Sequence Code Acquisition
- Document Signer Certification Authority
- Dutch Surgical Colorectal Audit (Netherlands)
- Doctor of Science in Agriculture
- Down Syndrome Cell Adhesion Molecule
Samples in periodicals archive:
Head of the US side, regional deputy for the Middle East Division in the Operations Directorate at the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), Mark Rumohr said Washington was ready to provide all types of assistance to Yemen in counter-terrorism, security and defensive domains.
Wieringa, Director of the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), in a welcome letter to attendees.
The US Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) on 18 December notified Congress of a pending deal for a USD501 million logistics package to support a direct commercial sale of the four aircraft.
and other NATO nations, making it more valuable partner in increasingly important area of the world," the Defense Security Cooperation Agency said in a statement.