These records are routinely transmitted to the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center and integrated into the Defense Medical Surveillance System.
What does DMSS stand for?
DMSS stands for Defense Medical Surveillance System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMSS
We have 23 other meanings of DMSS in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Metric Selection Routing
- Dynamic Metric Selection Routing based on Busy Rate
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources Review Board (US Navy)
- Delaware Million Solar Roofs Coalition
- Defence Materials and Stores Research & Development Establishment (India)
- Domain Management Server Resource Manager (IBM)
- Dalhousie Multiple Sclerosis Research Unit
- Dalhousie Medical Student Society (Dalhousie University; Canada)
- Dar-Ul-Mominien Schooling System (secondary education; Pakistan)
- Decision Making Support System (computing)
- Deployable Mission Support System (cyber security)
- Depot Maintenance Standard Systems
- Digital Mass Storage System
- Director, Maritime Ship Support (Canadian Navy)
- Distributed Mass Storage System
- Distributed Multimedia Software System
- Distribution, Marketing, Sales, and Service
- Djibouti Maritime Security Services (Djibouti)
- Dual Mode Subscriber Software
- Defense Medical Systems Support Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Defense Medical Surveillance System, with information on 1.