How does an officer arrange for a Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB) as required as part of the application process?
What does DLAB stand for?
DLAB stands for Defense Language Aptitude Battery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DLAB
- Defense Logistic Agency-Troop Support (US Army)
- Dalton's Lymphoma-Associated Antigen (oncology)
- DARCOM Logistics Assistance Activity
- Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing (image generation)
- Defence Legislation Amendment Act (Australia)
- Dietary Limiting Amino Acid
- DL's Adoption agency
- Double-Lumen Aortic Arch (congenital anomaly)
- Disability Living Allowance Advisory Board (UK)
- Diode Laser Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Distance Learning Advisory Board (various organizations; US)
- Divisor Latch Access Bit (computing)
- Delay Account of ....
- Dienstleistungsagentur Chemie GmbH (Langelsheim, Germany)
- Direct Labeling of Apoptotic Cells (biology)
- Disability Law & Advocacy Center (Tennessee)
- Distance Learning Advisory Committee (Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education)
- Distance Learning Aviation Course
- Distributed Learning and Collaboration
- Dose Liminaire d'Acétylcholine (French: Liminal Dose of Acetylcholine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eighteen recently graduated HUMINT advanced individual training course students were chosen to participate based on their Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB) test results.
That determination is made based on the candidate's scores on the Defense Language Aptitude Battery.