Recommendation: To improve the management and development of DOD's civilian senior leader workforces, the Secretary of Defense should direct the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence to finalize and issue common criteria for the military service intelligence elements and the defense intelligence agencies to use in their assessments of Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service requirements.
What does DISES stand for?
DISES stands for Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service (US)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DISES
- Dielectric and Insulating Systems in Electrical Engineering (conference)
- Di Ingegneria Strutturale E Geotecnica (Italian: Department of Structural and Geotechnical Engineering)
- Difference Integrated Spatial Electron Populations
- Digital Satellite Equipment Control
- Digital Information Systems External Resources
- Data Interchange Standards Education and Research Foundation
- Deer Isle-Stonington Elementary School (Deer Isle, ME)
- Division of International Special Education and Services (Council for Exceptional Children; Arlington, VA)
- División de Seguridad Turística (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Dakar Integrated Special Economic Zone
- Defence Industry Support Fund (Turkey)
- Derogatis Interview of Sexual Function
- DiaHumanism Institute for Studies in Freethought (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Dubai International Sea Food (exhibition; United Arab Emirates)
- Derogatis Interview for Sexual Functioning-Self Report
- DDN Intersite Gateway
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Distinguished Executive Award is given for sustained extraordinary accomplishments and is limited to 1 percent of the career senior executive service, defense intelligence senior executive service, or senior-level scientific or professional government-wide population.