Also, the Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DHLS), one of our satellite organizations, recently trained soldiers from the Congolese Armed Forces on the rule of military law.
What does DIILS stand for?
DIILS stands for Defense Institute of International Legal Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Department of Innovation and Information Economy (Queensland, Australia)
- Design-Internet-Import-Export (Germany)
- Délégation Interministérielle à l'Innovation, à l'Expérimentation Sociale et à l'Economie Sociale (French: Interministerial Delegation for Innovation, Social Experimentation and Social Economy)
- Department of Innovation and Information Economy, Sport, and Recreation Queensland (Australia)
- Double Indirect Immunofluorescence Technique
- Digital Information Infrastructure Guide
- Defense Information Infrastructure Hardware/Software Management Department
- Database on International Intellectual Property
- Damned If I Know
- Drug-Induced Idiosyncratic Liver Disease
- Design, Installation, Inspection and Maintenance (product safety)
- Diomedea Immutabilis (Laysan albatross species code)
- Damned If I Know
- Dyslexia Institute of Indiana (Indianapolis, IN)
- Domino Internet Inter-Orb Protocol
- Database on International Intellectual Property Crime (Interpol)
- Defence Information Infrastructure Programme (UK)
- Defense Inactive Item Program
- Direct Interrupt Identification Port
- Dokument Identifikacije Investicijskega Projekta (Slovenian: Document Identification of the Investment Project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since February 2004, the OSC-A legal section has received periodic assistance from the Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DIILS).
Working with the Afghanistan Ministry of Defense and General Staff lawyers in Kabul, instructors from the Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DIILS) broke new ground by finalizing revisions to a draft Afghan Code of Military Justice (ACMJ) in August.
[The Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DIILS) sent their Mobile Education Team (MET) to New Delhi, India in 2004 to present a seminar.
has been selected to become the Director for the Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DIILS).
In May 2005, the Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DIILS) participated in a Building Iraq Contract Capacity course sponsored by the Multi-National Security Transition Command-Iraq (MNSTC-I), the Iraq Reconstruction and Management Office, and the Joint Contracting Command-Iraq.
The Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DIILS) lets us know about their efforts in Sierra Leone.