One that isn't top secret is the Defense Industrial Base Cyber Security/ Information Assurance program, where companies and the Defense Department share information about the latest threats.
What does DIB stand for?
DIB stands for Defense Industrial Base
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DIB
We have 63 other meanings of DIB in our Acronym Attic
- Daily Information Bulletin
- Daily Intelligence Bulletin
- Danish International Brigade
- Data Information Base
- Data Input Bus
- Data Interface Buffer
- Davidson International Baccalaureate (Davidson, NC)
- Day in Bed
- DCGS Integration Backbone
- Dead in Bed
- Defense Information Base
- Defense Institution Building (program; various organizations)
- Defense Intelligence Board
- Defense Intelligence Bureau (China and Taiwan)
- Department of Integrative Biology (various universities)
- Desk Instruction Booklet
- Detector Interface Board
- Deutsche Internetbibliothek (German Internet Library)
- Device Independent Bitmap
- Device Interface Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The expansion of voluntary information sharing between the department and the defense industrial base represents an important step forward in our ability to stay current with emerging cyber threats," Ashton B.
The 2009 Defense Industrial Base Critical Infrastructure Protection Conference and Technical Exhibition will be held March 31 through April 3, 2009, at The St.
This essay examines definitions, concepts, and policy alternatives that help frame the role of economics in mobilizing the defense industrial base as an element of national power in the 21st century.
I'd like to offer comments on four major players whose actions really matter to our defense industrial base and hence our nation's future security.
defense industrial base without placing restrictions on Pentagon purchasing.
This paper examines the changes in the defense industrial base that have accompanied the downsizing of our Armed Forces and what role the U.